Sunday, June 22, 2008

Archway- Driveline

Hello my fellow work from home friends, my first week of work is complete and with very few exceptions went off without a hitch. I have also recieved my first pay from this company. It was only two hours but every little bit helps. I have found my district manager to be very helpful as well as field support. My tip of the week is this when working from home, especially in this field, organization is your best friend. I do not know how to stress the importance of being prepared and well organized. It will mean the most to you when things do not go exactly as planned. In my case it was a car malfunction that was nearly the end. But since I was prepared with all my paperwork when the opportunity came that I could reach the store I was ready. So as of today even though my car layed down on me Tuesday I have 100% completion for this past week! I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Search