Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Archway

Well I have now completed training for Archway Merchandising. They seem to be a good company, I asked to start slow so that I can make sure there are no scheduling conflicts! My area manager has been good to do just that. I have 2 stores and my first week will be about 9 hours of work. Now I know this does not sound like a lot but remember I have two other companies I am working for. This week will be somewhat slow but the week of the 16th I am slammed! I am loving working from home. There is money to be made without punching a time clock you just have to be patient.

Certified Field Associates:
Quick note they are getting much quicker in getting payroll out on a fairly reliable date. Work from them has slowed a little although there are at least two jobs a month that are 12hrs each which translates into more money!!

No comments:

Search