Sunday, July 27, 2008

Social Networking and Money

With all the people who are on sites like Myspace and Facebook you would think that a similar site that actually pays you to post comments and stuff would be extremely popular. Not so it seems, I have been on a little site called Mylot for several months now and the population is growing slowly, so I thought i would help them along a bit by sharing with you what I think of the site and the money potential.

You will not be able to replace a regular income here unless your fingers are lightening on the keyboard and you have 25 hours a day to post, so unless Superman is reading this post I am gonna say hundreds of dollars per week is unreasonable. But if you like to write and have opinions you could make some extra change as well as find a new friend or two. When you think of work at home you do not generally think of chatting with friends however this is exactly what you can do here. Plus you can use your profile there to place links to your blogs or associated content and increase your page views therefore increasing other income as well.

All in all I have found Mylot to be enjoyable and very often informative. I have reached my payout once so far but have noticed that my earnings are increasing faster this month, probably because I have many friends and discussions are getting more views. Go and check them out, it is free to join with no strings attached and hey you might make a few dollars in the process.

No comments:

Search